Pages

Should You Care to Know Your Colleagues HIV Status?

Is it really necessary to know your colleagues HIV status? Or if you were HIV positive would you like other members of staff to be informed?
I think it's quite unnecessary. I don't know everyone's status on the streets or everywhere I find myself so why should my office be different? I don't know everyone's health challenges, so why should this be different?
Whether positve or negetive it is your responsibility to protect yourself by carrying out safe practices.
  • Have your own office stationery, afterall we all have our own PCs,desks and even trash cans!
  • Eliminate pins, go for clips instead
  • If any one has a cut and you have to help, use gloves from your office first-aid box.
  • Don't be paranoid! Feel free to give handshakes and official hugs! Be informed and up to date with current trends with HIV
So you see your life doesn't change at all, or what do you think?
www.facebook.com

1 comments:

Iyke said...

I don't think its necessary.cos knowing their status will make me want to treat them wit some kind of concern...umm,might heal them though!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...