Pages

Weekend Treat: Boost Your Immune System With Moringa

I have a moringa tree( the miracle tree) in my backyard which I
planted all by myself with so much care and affection!

The moringa plant is found in the middle east, Asia and Africa.

I got the seeds and planted about five in a flower pot. After about
five days only two seeds sprouted.

When my plants were about half a foot tall, one of my children
uprooted both of them, for reasons best known to them. Only one
eventually made it and I transferred it to my backyard with the soil
but without the pot.

I didn't know about breaking the tip so the tree could have branches
so in a few months I had "something reaching for the skies". How on
earth was I going to get the leaves?

So we had to practically cut about half of the tree off and that was
how I got my leaves!

Few days later, I understood why it has been said that this tree likes
to be cut; the stem had started budding! In a matter of weeks there
were branches with leaves. The more you break off the branches, the
more they sprout!

Do I hear you yawn? You want to know what's so special about moringa?

Let me give you health benefits and a good reason to plant a moringa
tree in your backyard.

Moringa contains proteins, vitamins and minerals and is also a
powerful antioxidant. It also has antitumor, antipyretic,
antiepileptic, antiinflammatory, antiulcer, antispasmodic, diuretic,
antihypertensive, cholesterol lowering, antidiabetic,
hepatoprotective, antibacterial and antifungal properties.

In other words, it's really potent in the treatment or management of
the following:

Anaemia

Arthritis and Joint pain

Asthma

Cancer

Constipation

Diabetes

Stomach pain and ulcers

Head aches

Hypertension

Kidney stones

Thyroid disorders

Bacterial, fungal, viral and parasitic infections

It helps reduce swelling, increase sex drive, and improve breast milk
production.

It is a well-known the immune system booster.

It can be applied directly to wounds, scalp, or even the gums. It can
be rubbed directly on the temples to relieve headaches.

I eat the leaves fresh, though they can also be dried (they still
retain the vitamins and minerals).

You can take time out to read on other Parts of the Moringa tree that
are medicinal and get a free e-book on the plant here
http://miracletrees.org/moringa_medicine.html

Enjoy your life!

0 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...